Your Donation Brings the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts to Life!
Every July, new donors and volunteers join the long-time Arts Festival family to produce the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts. Your financial support brings the streets of State College and the Penn State Campus alive with incredible art, fabulous and diverse entertainment and delicious food. The magical transformation is now a grand tradition in State College, supported by a gracious community and donors like you.
Please consider your gift of support!
- Patron: $2,500 – $5,000
- Benefactor: $1,000 – $2,499
- Advocate: $500- $999
- Affiliate: $250 – $499
- Associate: $100 – $249
- Friend: $50 – $99
Donate using your major credit card or PayPal account:
Or you can mail your donation to:
Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts
403 S Allen St, Ste 205A
PO Box 1023
State College, PA 16804
What Your Gift Makes Possible
- $25: Buys a face painting kit | Buys 100 volunteer buttons | Creates 25 artist packets | Buys gloves for the Green Crew
- $50: Rents 40 chairs on the Old Main lawn | Buys a day’s worth of trash bags | Treats a table full of artists at the Artists’ Welcome Reception
- $100: Funds a youth banner prize | Pays one day’s rental of a fork lift | Buys artist prize ribbons | Prints 25 volunteer t-shirts | Houses a musician overnight | Creates songbooks for the Pat Farrell Community Sing-Along | Prints 100 Festival posters
- $125: Runs the dumping buckets or mister for one hour
- $150: Rents the tamper for the sand sculpture
- $250: Cleans the street in preparation for the Italian Street Painting Festival
- $500: Pays to operate the Sidney Friedman Park stage | Pays a band | Pays to set up a Dining Tent | Pays for set-up of the Silent Auction Barn | Funds an artist Award of Merit
- $750: Buys one life-size puppet for the Children & Youth Day Grand Procession
- $1,000: Buys the sand for the sand sculpture | Pays a band
- $1,500: Pays to set up the Information Booths
- $5,000: Pays to rent and set up the Festival Shell on the Old Main Lawn | Cleans festival area restrooms for five days
- $7,500: Provides police security
- $10,000: Pays for the Allen Street landscaping
- $17,500: Pays to set up the Festival | Pays to tear down the Festival
Donation Questions and Memorial Contributions
If you have a question about making a donation and/or would like to discuss setting up a memorial contribution in honor of a loved one, please give our Director of Development, Jennifer Shuey a call at 814-237-3682. You can also complete the form below and she will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!