Buy an Arts Festival Button
The Arts Festival button provides wearers with general admission to selected performances (children 12 and under are free with a button-wearing adult), and shows support for this terrific regional arts event. Show your button at these performances, and we’re ready to entertain you on a first-come, first-seated basis.
We can’t do it without you. Please help the Festival keep coming around each year. Buy a button!
Buttons are on sale now and cost $10 each. In addition to purchasing one online between now and July 5, 2014, you can get them at select retail outlets in Centre Region, which are listed below. You can also buy your buttons at Information and Sales Booths and at button performance sites during the Festival.
Buy a button in State College at:
- Appalachian Outdoors (123 S. Allen Street)
- Borough of State College Finance Office (243 S. Allen Street)
- Centre County/Penn State Visitors Center (800 E. Park Avenue)
- Corner Room (100 W. College Avenue)
- Days Inn Penn State (240 S. Pugh Street)
- Lion’s Pride (112 E. College Avenue)
- Northest Savings Bank (204 W. Beaver Ave., 1767 N. Atherton Street, 2200 S. Atherton Street)
- Penn State Federal Credit Union (1937 N. Atherton Street)
- State College Framing Company (160 Rolling Ridge Drive)
- The Student Bookstore (330 E. College Avenue)
- UPS Store (19 Colonnade Way)
- Waffle Shop (1610 W. College Avenue, 1229 N. Atherton Street)
You can also get buttons at:
- Bellefonte Twist (101 S. Allegheny Street, Bellefonte)
- Northwest Savings Bank (104 Winfield Court, Centre Hall)
- Penn State Federal Credit Union (123 Amberleigh Lane, Bellefonte)
- Pump Station (103 Boal Avenue, Boalsburg)