Buy an Arts Festival Button
Buy your buttons via PayPal:
The Arts Festival button provides wearers with general admission to selected performances (children 12 and under are free with a button-wearing adult), and shows support for this terrific regional arts event. Show your button at these performances, and we’re ready to entertain you on a first-come, first-seated basis.
We can’t do it without you. Please help the Festival keep coming around each year. Buy a button!
Buttons cost $10 each and are now available both online and at select retail outlets in the Centre Region, which are listed below. You can also buy your buttons at Information and Sales Booths and at indoor performance sites during the Festival.
The 2016 button is sponsored by the Chamber of Business & Industry of Centre County.
Buy a button in State College at:
- Appalachian Outdoors (123 S. Allen Street)
- Borough of State College Finance Office (243 S. Allen Street)
- CBICC (131 S. Fraser Street)
- Centre County/Penn State Visitors Center (800 E. Park Avenue)
- Christian Science Reading Room and Bookstore (218 S. Allen Street)
- Corner Room (100 W. College Avenue)
- Days Inn Penn State (240 S. Pugh Street)
- Lion’s Pride (112 E. College Avenue)
- Northwest Savings Bank (204 W. Beaver Avenue, 1767 N. Atherton Street, 2200 S. Atherton Street)
- Otto’s Pub and Brewery (2235 N. Atherton Street)
- Penn State Federal Credit Union (1937 N. Atherton Street)
- State College Framing Company & Gallery (160 Rolling Ridge Drive)
- State Theatre (130 W. College Avenue)
- The Student Bookstore (330 E. College Avenue)
- The Tavern (220 E. College Avenue)
- UPS Store (19 Colonnade Way)
- Waffle Shop (1610 W. College Avenue, 1229 N. Atherton Street)
- Webster’s Bookstore Cafe (133 E. Beaver Avenue)
You can also get buttons at:
- Northwest Savings Bank (104 Winfield Court, Centre Hall)
- Northwest Savings Bank (1127 Zion Road, Bellefonte)
- Penn State Federal Credit Union (123 Amberleigh Lane, Bellefonte)
- The Gallery Shop (824 Pike Street, Lemont)